Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jonah and the Whale, Fishers of Men

I have seen quite a few of these pages that are done way cute. I added scriptures from Jonah on the top of the page by printing on pellon and ironing them on. I did think the shimmery remnant fabric gave it a fun flare. There is also a finger puppet of Jonah and some fish to go in his mouth.

I wanted to use the Fishers of Men scriptures in Matthew as the base of a fishing page. The logistics of this page were not clicking with this page until I found some good instructions for a pole and the fish at this cute quiet book post.  I didn't know which fish his apostles fished for, so I just found some native to my state, and some from Alaska. My nieces and nephews thought this was a fun enough concept to spend a whole afternoon trying to catch them with a long pole and magnets from the fridge. 



2 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! I love it. I'm glad you were able to use my blog post to help you create this beautiful project. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the idea, and I really appreciate that you took time to check out my page.

      Delete