Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Treasures for a Happy Life with treasure map







Once again, another pattern print with the treasure box and pieces (you can see this was my first one I tried from the copying the pattern to pellon technique, I forgot to cover the instruction letters). I decided to do this pretty much like the instructions on the chest (sewing it onto the page), but it had a  small lock and key, which I didn't have, so I just made it a little different. My kids think that treasure maps are cool so I added a treasure map to a happy life. I got to learn and practice the technique of the eyelet-ing with the treasure pieces (there were quite a few). There was some writing on the pattern page, but for convinced I left it off. It said "treasures of a happy life". These were fun pages to make because they were fairly straight forward and pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment