Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Priesthood Keys

My dear Mother said we played with this a lot
I made this in a similar fashion to the other pattern book pages. I copied the page and pieces. Then I ironed a square of pellon on the back of the key hole parts, then cut out the hole.I then put pellon on the back to make a pocket (I will have to think how I did that exactly. I think I put squares on another page where the holes would be and then ironed it).  I stiffened the keys with pelltec because they get a lot of use, and found a cute ring to put them on (can office supplies be called cute?) Later I found someone had decided it needed a little pink added. In the original it had a strap with a buckle where the pink is, but I didn't have one on hand so it was put on the to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment