Saturday, August 18, 2012

The packet that set off the spark...

Although I didn't come up with these ideas, I thought I would show you, because its fun to see that I actually let my kids color and be involved in these pages. Some of them were far from perfect, but I kind of like that, now.
A quick run down, though, if you choose this path. I guess when I bought this packet I thought I was providing the scrap fabric and a few snaps, eyelets and zippers to finish it. I didn't realize there was pellon I still had to buy to back each page with, as well as all the little pieces. All the extras to finish the pages cost more than the original $25 dollar packet. It was easier in some respects, but still a lot of work for the overall price return.
If you decided to make any of these pages I would recommend buying the packet, simply to compensate the time and effort she has put forth to make the packets.
ABC's- leather letters

Popcorn Popping, another button page

similar to a page I played with as a kid
Parting the Red Sea with puppets

Armor of God


a pocket for a book

a picture book 

Another similar page to our original book.

No comments:

Post a Comment