Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Superhero capes

Our neighbors invited us over for dinner the other day and their son had a superhero cape that was reversible. My son requested one, so I made a Superman/Batman one. Then my daughter requested one. So, I asked my husband what he thought of a bat girl and super girl. He said I needed to find real girl superheros with capes. He did a quick search.
As a side note, my kids found out about She-ra and He-man one day on a cartoon spree at grandmas. They thought that 80's cartoon was the coolest. That being said, my husband thought that She-ra was a good fit (and she had a cape) and then a partner to Batman and Superman, Wonder Woman. I didn't know much about either before, but I did my own searching and these are the end result of his suggestions. My picture skills, nor my camera, are what one would call professional, but I thought that it was funny enough to share.
Wonder Woman

with her simplified cape

She-ra

and a pink cape, not the accurate red, but pink is more accepted around here


No comments:

Post a Comment